Essex-based electrical independent, PRC, which is one of Samsung's largest independent retailers in the UK, awarded the title of Samsung Dealer of the Year, and also a winner of the Best Large Independent Consumer Electronics title at the IBA 2011, was selected to host the exclusive showcase of Samsung’s 2012 television collection, including its Smart TV range.
The event was attended by cast from the Bafta-winning TV show The Only Way Is Essex. Also present was the Mayor of Redbridge and general manager of Samsung UK, Colin Rodgers.
Delighted with the success of the launch and the reaction from everyone to the demonstration of the Smart TV Colin Rogers said: “I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a Smart TV in one or two of the cast’s homes on the next series of The Only Way Is Essex. The girls were very impressed with the product when they were testing all the features for themselves.”
George Digwa, director of PRC, commented: "We've seen many new technologies launched over the years, but the new Samsung Smart Interaction technology is truly groundbreaking.”
- Hotpoint's new TV ad campaign
- The technology of the future
- Retra relaunches retracare
- Comet collapse costs £15 million
- Hotpoint HD technology demonstrated online
- Sony confirms prices and on-sale dates for ne...
- No more Panasonic plasmas?
- LG launches smart solutions at InnoFest 2013...
- Samsung aims to lead the domestic appliances...
- Special report: Belling launches a design col...